Endocrine Societies’ ENDO 2022
ENDO’s comprehensive program provides attendees with the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in hormone science and medicine from renowned investigators, expert clinicians, and educators from all over the world. Join us in Atlanta, GA June 11-14 to be inspired by experts and stay at the forefront of scientific discovery and high-quality patient care. This year we will be offering registrants the option to attend our meeting in-person or virtually, so you are able to participate as you prefer. Additional information about registration will be announced at the end of September.
This year’s education program features:
- More than 100 in-person and virtual sessions with another 50+ in-person only sessions;
- Six plenary sessions including plenaries on Envisioning Future Therapies for Type 1 Diabetes and Addressing Challenges in Fertility and Reproduction;
- Over 20 Meet the Professor sessions presented both in-person and live-streamed virtually and another 20+ presented live in Atlanta;
- Four basic science pathways, including Diabetes and Metabolism; Neuroendocrinology; Nuclear Receptors and Signaling; and Reproductive Endocrinology; and
- More than 30 oral sessions and a robust poster hall for accepted scientific abstracts.